Amber's negligent parenting has a profound effect on Justin. Her boyfriend, Seth, regularly abuses Justin, both verbally and physically, prompting him to leave with Amber showing no immediate concern for her son's well-being or whereabouts.
Amber raised her son Justin alone. It is implied that she has had a lot of (abusive) boyfriends.
Throughout the Series
Amber was first seen when Jessica went to her house to ask if Justin was there. Amber told her that she hadn't seen him for days and thought he was with her. Seth mentioned that Amber was worried sick.
Justin and Seth later got into an argument, and Amber told them that they were acting like kids. Justin told her that either he goes or Seth goes. Amber didn't send Seth away, so Justin was the one that left the house.
When Seth strangled Justin, Amber told him to stop, which he eventually did. She then walked out the room, leaving a crying Justin behind.
Later, when Justin had come home, Amber suggested that she could make him something for dinner. She told Justin that she missed him and noticed his wounds from injecting heroin. She told him that she never wanted this life for him and that he doesn't deserve it. Justin then suggested that they could get out of there and find a new place. Amber told him she can't and asked him to promise that he would stay this time because she needs him there.
Not long after that, Amber saw that Justin had found Seth's money. Justin told her that he was getting out of there and that she should too. Amber told him that Seth would kill him when he finds out. Justin then left some money for her and told her that he wouldn't if he can't find her.
Amber is a drug addict with a passive personality and is usually too scared of Seth to defend Justin.
Amber has long black / brown hair and green eyes. She is often seen in revealing clothes.
- See also: Category:Images of Amber Foley
- ↑ Son, Diana (writer) & Shaver, Helen (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 2, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 3. Netflix.
- ↑ Son, Diana (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 6, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 11. Netflix.
- ↑ Benjamin, Elizabeth (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 6, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 12. Netflix.
- ↑ Sheff, Nic (writer) & Hittman, Eliza (director) (May 18, 2018). "The Chalk Machine". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 5.
- ↑ Kumar, Rohit (writer) & Candler, Kat (director). (May 18, 2018). "The Missing Page". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 9.
- ↑ Tyler, Hayley (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "Bye". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 13.