Early Life Edit
Chloe comes from a broken home. So far, not much other than this is known about Chloe's early life.
Throughout the Series Edit
Chlöe was introduced as the new team captain of the cheerleaders and girlfriend of Bryce. She welcomed Jessica back with excitement and wanted her to be a flyer.
She stole pictures from Tyler Down, and put them up in a classroom. The pictures were from a drunk Jessica at the Winter Formal, and had "Who would believe a drunk slut?" written on them. She put them up to scare Jessica into not calling Bryce out in court, and later apologized to her for it.
After the tapes were leaked, Chlöe crossed out the things people had written about Jessica in the bathroom stall.
Jessica showed Chlöe a Polaroid that revealed Bryce had raped her when she was unconscious. Chlöe agreed on testifying against Bryce, but lied in court about remembering having consensual sex with him. Chlöe later met up with Bryce and told him she feels safe with him and believes he's a good person.
One month after the 'Andrew and Olivia Baker vs The Evergreen County School District' case, at the Spring Fling, Chlöe revealed to Jessica that she is pregnant with Bryce’s child.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help 13 Reasons Why Wiki by expanding it.|
In a flashback scene in If You're Breathing, You're a Liar, Chlöe, accompanied by Zach Dempsey, arrive at Morrow Cove Women's Center to abort her child. When she arrives, she and Zach are met with pro-life protesters who are protesting against the action to abort her baby. She also reveals to Zach that she wasn't going back to Liberty High School the next year and that she broke up with Bryce.
In a flashback scene in And Then the Hurricane Hit, Chlöe revealed to Bryce before the game that she had been pregnant, had an abortion, and wasn't alone when it happened. After she revealed that Zach had been with her, Bryce grew angry and injured Zach during the crowd at the game. In another flashback scene in the same episode, reveals that Zach met up with her after he beat up Bryce.
Chloe came off as a passive and smart girl and did whatever her boyfriend, Bryce Walker, wanted her to do. She tried to be the best at Liberty by being the cheerleader, dating a jock, and trying hard to look pretty. However that changed when she realized Bryce's real nature leading herself to cut ties with him.
Physical Appearance Edit
Chlöe is a petite girl with long blond hair, striking blue eyes and pink luscious lips. Chloe also dresses in sporty clothes, as she is a cheerleader; she typically wears colorful training shorts, a top and a jacket which show off her slender figure. In particular, Chloe tends to favor pink clothes.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- "If You're Breathing, You're a Liar"
- "You Can Tell the Heart of a Man by How He Grieves"
- "And Then the Hurricane Hit"
- See also: Category:Images of Chlöe Rice
- ↑ Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Araki, Gregg (director) (May 18, 2018). "The First Polaroid". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 1.
- ↑ Cerar, Jo Marissa (writer) & Moncrieff, Karen (director) (May 18, 2018). "The Drunk Slut". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 3.
- ↑ Marye, Felischa (writer) & Morris, Michael (director) (May 18, 2018). "The Little Girl". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 8.
- ↑ Cerar, Jo Marissa & Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "Bryce and Chloe". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 11.
- ↑ Cerar, Jo Marissa & Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "The Box of Polaroids". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 12.
- ↑ Tyler, Hayley (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "Bye". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 13.