Throughout the Series Edit
Mr. Bolan met up with Olivia Baker, and Mrs. Baker asked if Hannah was unhappy at school because they don't understand why she committed suicide. He told her that he can't talk with her because of the lawsuit. He talked with Kevin Porter about talking to the students who might know more about Hannah, and asked Mr. Porter if Hannah ever talked with him. Mr. Porter lied, and Mr. Bolan mentioned that if only they had known about how she felt earlier.
Mr. Bolan and Mr. Porter held a presentation for parents about how to recognize symptoms of depression. Mrs. Baker came in and told everyone about what students have carved at the restroom walls. They go to the restrooms and discuss painting over the graffiti.
After Mr. Porter's testimony, Mr. Bolan was surprised he showed up at school the next day and forbid him to have contact with any of the students. Mr. Bolan later told Mr. Porter that he's fired. Mr. Porter told him that he needs to do more to help students and accused him of paying sport coaches twice as much as counselor's. Mr. Porter gave him files of students he flagged as critical, who need a lot of attention. Mr. Bolan threw in on the desk, seemingly not planning to do anything with them.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help 13 Reasons Why Wiki by expanding it.|
Season 1 Edit
Season 2 Edit
- Mr. Bolan: "I know you think I'm the bad guy in this whole story. But, I've been educating kids for 30 years, and the most important thing to me is keeping you safe, keeping you alive."
- Clay: "I'm alive."
- Mr. Bolan: "And the most dangerous thing would be to believe somehow that Hannah's suicide is more than a tragic death. She's not a hero. She does not have lessons to teach us. And we need to recognize the sad and simple truth that she is dead and gone forever."
- Clay: "I recognize that."
- Mr. Bolan: "No, I don't think you really do."
- ― Mr. Bolan informs Clay about the reality of Hannah's suicide[src]
- See also: Category:Images of Gary Bolan
- ↑ Son, Diana (writer) & Shaver, Helen (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 2, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 3. Netflix.
- ↑ Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Shaver, Helen (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 2, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 4. Netflix.
- ↑ Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Alvarez, Kyle Patrick (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 7, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 13. Netflix.
- ↑ Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Araki, Gregg (director) (May 18, 2018). "The First Polaroid". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 1.
- ↑ Moore, Kirk A. (writer) & Candler, Kat (director). (May 18, 2018). "Smile, Bitches". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 10.
- ↑ Cerar, Jo Marissa & Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "The Box of Polaroids". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 12.