Early Life[edit | edit source]
Due to his air force job, Greg and his family have moved nearly every two years.
Throughout the Series[edit | edit source]
When Greg first appeared, he came to Jessica's room to tell her to turn the lights off. He asked if she's okay and if Justin Foley did something to her, and proceeded to tell her that if he or anybody else does something to her, he'll kill them.At the end of the season, Greg told Jessica that she did great at the deposition, and asked if she's okay. After telling him she's fine, Greg mentioned that she doesn't look fine. Jessica then bursted out crying and told him that something happened to her.
In the second season, Greg didn't want Jessica to testify and wanted to ask the court for a medical exception. However, Jessica kept telling him that she does want to testify. He would like Jessica to go to a support group for rape survivors.
Throughout the season, he wants to find out who harassed and raped Jessica. When the tapes were released he wanted to take them to the police and told his wife he doesn't care whether Jessica wants that or not.
When Greg saw Jessica making out with a guy, he honked until Jessica noticed him and came to the car. He asked her what the hell she was doing and how she could do that after everything that happened. He proceeded to tell her that he is worried if her new friends are the best influence for her. When Jessica asked if it's because they're black, Greg asked if she had looked at him lately, as he is a black man himself, and they bursted out laughing.
Greg brought Jessica to school and spotted Justin. He got angry and approached Justin, asking what Justin has to say for himself. Jessica stopped him and asked him who he thinks he's hurting by doing this. Greg listened to her and got back into the car after warning Justin.After Justin and Jessica reported Jessica's rape to the police, Greg told Justin that he never liked him, but thanks him for his courage. He wished him kids of his own someday, so he'll understand what it's like to wanna save them from the world.
There Are a Few Things I Haven't Told You". He was called by the police to be asked about Jessica's whereabouts Homecoming night. After the call he questioned Jessica about texting a lot with Clay Jensen and receiving a text from Bryce Walker that night.
In the fourth season, Greg's wife Noelle moved to Seattle for her new job along with their sons. Greg and Jessica stayed at their house in Evergreen until Jessica graduated. Now that they had an empty bedroom, Jessica invited Ani to move in with her. Greg agreed to this as he believes that Ani is a good influence on Jessica. Ani's mom was reluctant at first, so she made Greg agree on having a sundown curfew and giving her his contact details.
Greg was a U.S. Military representative at Liberty High's Future Fair. He's seen recommending Zach to join the service academies. Zach wanted to enlist straight after high school, but Greg mentioned that it would be a waste of his gifts to miss out on education.
Greg is seen apologizing to Jessica for missing dinner. When Jessica claimed that it's fine as she was out herself, Greg asked if she was with Diego Torres. Greg asked her to invite Diego over for dinner on Saturday, as he knows that they've been texting and spending time together and because he doesn't want Jessica to attend the Find Your Drink Party. Jessica is visibly confused as to how he knows about all of this.
When Jessica was waiting for her college acceptance or rejection for Colombia University, Greg entered her room and asked if she have had any word yet. He gave her a Columbia sweatshirt; he wanted to wait to give it to her but felt like she needed it now.Greg and his wife Noelle were among the attendees of Justin Foley's Funeral. They also attended Jessica's graduation with their sons Elijah and Cooper.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Greg is very protective of his daughter. He told Jessica that if Justin or anybody else did something to her, he would kill them. He especially isn't fond of the guys she dates or hangs out with. He doesn't like her boyfriends and doesn't trust them. When he sees Jessica kissing a guy, he gets mad and asks how she could put herself out there like that.
Physical Appearance[edit | edit source]
Greg is a tall, brown skinned man with dark brown eyes and a muscular physique.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
Season 3[edit | edit source]
Season 4[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- See also: Category:Images of Greg Davis
References[edit | edit source]
- Yorkey, Brian (writer) & McCarthy, Tom (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 1, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 2. Netflix.
- Sheff, Nic (writer) & Alvarez, Kyle Patrick (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 3, Side B". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 6. Netflix.
- Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Alvarez, Kyle Patrick (director) (March 31, 2017). "Tape 7, Side A". 13 Reasons Why. Season 1. Episode 13. Netflix.
- Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Araki, Gregg (director) (May 18, 2018). "Two Girls Kissing". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 2.
- Marye, Felischa (writer) & Morris, Michael (director) (May 18, 2018). "The Little Girl". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 8.
- Kumar, Rohit (writer) & Candler, Kat (director). (May 18, 2018). "The Missing Page". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 9.
- Moore, Kirk A. (writer) & Candler, Kat (director). (May 18, 2018). "Smile, Bitches". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 10.
- Cerar, Jo Marissa & Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Yu, Jessica (director). (May 18, 2018). "The Box of Polaroids". 13 Reasons Why. Season 2. Episode 12.
- Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Mulcahy, Russell (director). (June 5, 2020). "Winter Break". 13 Reasons Why. Season 4. Episode 1.
- Malone, M.K. (writer) & D. Gonzalez, Franky (director). (June 5, 2020). "House Party". 13 Reasons Why. Season 4. Episode 5.
- Jahani, Sahar, Higgins, Thomas (writer) & Gonera, Sunu (director). (June 5, 2020). "Acceptance/Rejection". 13 Reasons Why. Season 4. Episode 8.
- Yorkey, Brian (writer) & Yorkey, Brian (director). (June 5, 2020). "Graduation". 13 Reasons Why. Season 4. Episode 10.