Born in Boston, Samantha moved to New York City at the age of ten. A triple-threat, Samantha immediately began getting cast in national commercials, live vocal & dance performances and theatre. Her television credits include roles on Gossip Girl and Law & Order: SVU, and Samantha made her feature film debut in "Detachment". In addition to her acting career, she is a talented singer/songwriter and accomplished dancer. Samantha understands the importance of giving back and is active in many charitable organizations including The Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric Aids Foundation, and Girls Up. Samantha hopes to attend NYU or UCLA.
- She attended the "Fame" school, LaGuardia Arts in New York City as a drama major.
- She is an accomplished dancer, working as a protégé on tour from the young age of 10 with top choreographers including Mia Michaels, Brian Friedman, Laurieann Gibson and Dave Scott.
- She adores her Shih Tzu named Maximus and ragdoll cat, Zoe.
- She loves making video shorts in her spare time and is an aspiring filmmaker.
- She was considered for the part of MacKensie on "I Hate My Teenage Daughter" on FOX. That role eventually went to Aisha Dee.
- She is active in many charitable organizations including The Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric Aids Foundation, and Girls Up.
- She starred alongside Dylan Minnette (Clay Jensen) in "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day"