Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death. Depression, personality disorders, and substance abuse, including alcoholism. Some suicides are impulsive acts due to stress such as from financial difficulties, troubles with relationships, or bullying.
- This is what wikipedia says. It is correct. Why did Hannah Baker commit suicide? All of the above - Social life issues, Financial problems, physical abuse and what not. Jay Asher through his novel "Thirteen Reasons Why" personifies a character that faces almost all those problems that a child/teen/young adult could possibly face in his/her life. Heart trenching isn't it? How could someone possibly be so much under stress and under pressure that they would just want to give up the most beautiful thing- life?
- Well in this world where many of us have the luxury to stay happy and find happy moments in life that help us get through many life issues, many aren't privileged enough. And if you are anywhere close to sharing Hannah Baker's fate or are even thinking of doing the same then please remember, there is a reason why you are here. Everything that happens around us has a reason behind it.
- Find that reason. You are important to us. Your viewing this page has shifted it one step towards being the most popular page on this wiki.
- Think of the people that love you, that care about you; how will they feel upon losing you? You can still save yourself. You can fight this. Always remember, the things that doesn't break you, only makes you stronger. And you can fight this. You are strong enough to do so.
- If you are reading this that means you still have a hope, a hope that you think would possibly help you to avoid suicide. And you will find that hope here.
- Page made by International Suicide Prevention Wiki