- Hannah: "I think we're gonna get along. As long as you remember I started here three weeks before you, so I have seniority, which is why I'm training you. Which is insane if you think about it, because I literally just moved here two months ago and I have no idea what I'm doing."
- Clay: "I think it's going well."
- Hannah: "Do you like it? Here?"
- Clay: "At the Crestmont? I find all various smells fascinating."
- ― Hannah training Clay in a flashback[src]
Hannah started working there three weeks before Clay did, so it was her job to train him. Hannah quit the job right before her suicide. As of the third season, Jessica Davis and Charlie St. George work here.
History[edit | edit source]
During Clay's first day working at the Crestmont, Hannah was teaching Clay how to serve popcorn to customers. She told him that she'd been working 3 weeks prior to Clay, even though she moved to the town two months ago. She then asked him how the town was, to which he answered that he wouldn't know what to compare it to since he'd been living there all his life. He continued saying that it would be like asking Han Solo "How is space?", to which she replied "Wow! You're an actual nerd, aren't you?" But she admired that about him because there was an actual courage with being a nerd.
|Note: This section is a stub. You can help 13 Reasons Why Wiki by expanding it.|
Occupants[edit | edit source]
Employees[edit | edit source]
Customers[edit | edit source]
- Alex Standall
- Jeff Atkins
- Courtney Crimsen
- Zach Dempsey
- Marcus Cole
- Montgomery de la Cruz
- Bryce Walker
- Justin Foley
- Scott Reed
- Clay Jensen
- Tyler Down
- Ani Achola
- Jessica Davis
Former Employees[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "The Good Person is Indistinguishable from the Bad"
- "You Can Tell the Heart of a Man by How He Grieves"
- "Angry, Young and Man"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The scenes at the Crestmont were filmed at an empty storefront at 333 Georgia Street in Vallejo, California.
Gallery[edit | edit source]